Moss Graffiti by Anna Garforth
3 handfuls moss
2 cups lukewarm water
2 cups buttermilk
2 tablespoons water-retention gel
What you do:
1. Crumble your moss into a blender.
2. Add in water, buttermilk, and water-retention gel.
3. Pulse the blender until your mixture forms a gel-like substance.
4. Pour the mixture into a bucket and paint it onto a wall outside. Make sure you choose a wall that doesn’t receive much sunlight, as moss grows best in shady areas.
5. Mist your mossed-up wall with water once a week and watch your creation grow!